How We Help Small Businesses get online
Missing the “technical gene?” No worries, you’re not alone!
You know you need to get your business online but don’t know where to start? Anxious to get a competitive advantage through Facebook or Google Ads, but don’t have the time (or the desire!) to figure it out?
You’re not alone…
And we are here to help. We handle everything from creating & launching a brand-new website and developing marketing plans… to auditing existing websites for optimization.
What Makes Us Different?
We’re different from other agencies. We have the resources to work with businesses of all sizes – from the teeny-weeny-just-starting out, to local businesses, to mid-size and large companies too. With our broad range of skills we can customize a package just for your business. Whether you want to go big or start small, we’ll ensure you get the best bang for your buck.
Customized marketing, website, branding and tech package deals
Branding & Logos
Strategy & Marketing Plans
SEO & Analytics
Facebook & Google Ads
The best marketing solution for local business
We’ll build you a professional and beautiful and functional website even if your budget is small.
We'll Move your existing site if it'll save you money
Don’t feel stuck with the service provider/platform your site sits on now… we can migrate your website if there’s a better deal available for your business.
Professional Logos & Graphics
Don’t settle for a cheesy do-it-yourself brand package. We’ll design a logo and brand kit perfectly suited to your business. Have a logo already? We’ll carry your branding through the entire site for a cohesive, professional look.
affordable marketing services for your small business
You simply won’t find a more affordable and value-added partner.
Ongoing support / maintenance partnerships
We’re with you through the planning and execution. You can continue working with us through a maintenance agreement, or stop when the work ends.
We love all our past and current clients
Trusted by business owners like you
Customized Marketing Support for Small & Local Businesses
We build relationships that stand the test of time. We’ll tell you what you need and why you need it, in a way that is easy to understand.
And, we break it out into “critical” vs. “smart to do” so you can decide how much you’d like to do.
We don’t use pressure tactics or try to confuse you. #Promise.
If our service packages don’t suit your needs, schedule a free consult.
We support work of all shapes and can develop custom agreements to accommodate just about any sized project or budget.
We can jump in and do a website audit and report, create a logo or brochure, make simple changes to an existing website and more.
Give us a list of what you need, and we’ll give you a quote for just those specific services.
Creative Services: Graphic Design
- Branded social media post templates
- Branded social media cover images
- Email templates
- Branded Google slides or Powerpoint templates
- Business cards
- Copywriting and editing
- Document creation
- Webinar slides
- Sales page, landing page design
- and more!
Branding, Logos & Style Guides
- New/original logo design and development
- Revise/refresh, enhance, or evolve existing logo
- Brand and style guide development – inspiration, fonts, palette, textures
- ICA (ideal customer avatar) development
- Brand “voice” definition
Web Design, Development, & Management
- Design new web pages or landing pages
- Redesign, refresh, or rebrand existing websites and landing pages
- Develop website or landing pages in the platform of your choice: WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Square Space, RapidWeaver, Dreamweaver, Shopify and more
- Set up hosting and SSL
- Domain name research and reservation
- Move website/migrate to new hosting platform
Strategy and Technology Coaching & Support
- Tech set up: domains, hosting, email and more
- Tech coaching – word, excel, powerpoint, one note, google sheets, docs, slides, forms and more.
- App support: Trello, Plutio, Confluence, Zapier, Clickfunnels
- ...And more!
Online Advertising: Facebook & Google Ads
- Campaign set up
- Ad graphics
- Headlines, body text, URLs, pixels
- Audience definition and set up
- Performance monitoring
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- On-page SEO
- Local SEO
- Competitive research
- Website audits
- Ongoing SEO